F-A-N-C-Y P-O-S-T-I-N-G

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

<span style='color:green'>I've found the secret to...... </span> <span style='color:red'>FANCY POSTING!</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Impact'>This will probably have the same effect on humankind as the discovery of fire.</span></span></span>

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Send me gas money and I will tell all.........</span></span> :ph34r:
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! </span></span></span>:lol: :lol: <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Ahhh.... </span></span>:P
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS
83 AL21
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

Your Fancy-Posts mean Absolutly-Nothing To Me!!! :angry: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :blink:
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>haha!</span>
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Thereminator wrote:Your Fancy-Posts mean Absolutly-Nothing To Me!!!   :angry:    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!   :blink:
I'm sensing for some reason that this might not be true & since you're a camping kinda guy...I'll tell you the secret....................... <span style='font-family:Optima'> <span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>highlight first.....then make the changes.</span></span> </span>

Maybe you have to have a mouse to highlight????

Meanwhile...my signature is getting fancier & fancier........
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>F</span><span style='color:red'>R</span><span style='color:purple'>E</span><span style='color:orange'>E</span> <span style='color:yellow'>P</span><span style='color:gray'>O</span><span style='color:green'>S</span>T!!! :D </span>
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>3</span><span style='font-size:20pt;line-height:100%'>%</span><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>T</span><span style='font-size:18pt;line-height:100%'>E</span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>X</span><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>T</span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>9</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>7</span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>%</span><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>H</span><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>T</span><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>M</span><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>L</span><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>C</span><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>O</span><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>D</span><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>I</span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>N</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

<TABLE WIDTH="333" CELLPADDING="12" CELLSPACING="0" BORDER="0">
<TR>
<TD BGCOLOR="RED">
I didn't realize
</TD>
<TD ALIGN="CENTER" BGCOLOR="#03AC31">
<font color="white">we could use HTML.</font>
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

<B STYLE="font-size: 3cm; font-family: 'comic sans ms'">Style<BR>sheets<BR>too!</B>
<BR><BR><BR>
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

Takza I fear for your Sanity if you Do-Not CHANGE Your Fancy-Posting-Ways! I myself have decided to renounce all Colors and Text-size variations in an atempt to become more Budda-Like,in the way of the Tao .I will be meditating in the Himalayan Mountains and if I dont here from you I will asume you have gone quite-Mad and run off with The Circus-Folk. :P Peace and Good Things to All! :o OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM! :o OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMAAAAAAAH!! :lol:
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

<span style='color:gray'>I see my son, that you have taken the high road. And may peace be with you. ....... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM </span> :huh:

Word in the monastery, though, is that the Dali Lama himself is a <span style='color:red'>FANCY POSTER</span>. But don't tell just anyone. <_<

<span style='color:orange'>My sanity has been in question many times...and the jury is still out...running around somewhere... babbeling to themselves.....</span>

<span style='color:blue'>As you sit in your cave, meditating, please ponder the circle of life and the possible consequences of your actions in this life and the next.

And pay no attention to those circus peoples....as they run by doing their acts and jumping around and stuff....this is just an indication that it's time to go visit town again. </span> :ph34r: