This is a forum JUST for posting part numbers.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm
- My tercel:: 1985 wagon
Does anyone have the part number for the oill seals that go into the transaxle and seal the axle shafts? I’m replacing the shafts and CV joints and want to replace these seals...
- Highest Ranking Member
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm
- My tercel:: 1985 4wd 1986fwd 1983 4wd
i have had good luck with these skf seals,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Goldie Forever
- Posts: 6369
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:52 pm
- My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82
- Location: Kirkwood, a 'burb of St. Louis
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."