Here's one in Medford, OR $2,750

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
deejay1272
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Navy Blue Tercel Wagon SR5 4x4 now with Weber 32/36!

Here's one in Medford, OR $2,750

Post by deejay1272 »

... has pretty low miles on it. Could be a good buy. Gone are the days of ~$1,500 good condition T4WDs?

--------------------------------------------------
Ad text:

1985 Toyota Tercel SR5 Wagon. Clear title with no brands. Tags just renewed and good until August 2013. Very clean and in excellent condition for it's age. 26 MPG in the city. Paint is still very nice. Comes with two complete sets of wheels and tires. Good tread on the street tires which are mounted on Eagle rims with Mag Locks. Studded snow tires are still like new and are mounted on the stock rims. Over $4,000.00 invested in the last 12 months. Every gasket on the motor was replaced except the head gasket. New starter, alternator and water pump. New windshield. Most of the hoses and belts were recently replaced. New clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing fly wheel was turned. New front axles, new front brakes and rotors, rear brakes are still good. New shocks and struts, new battery. New radiator, thermostat, and rebuilt carburetor. The only mechanical flaw is the air conditioning which I did not attempt to fix could just be freon. Has a new sony stereo with MP3/IPOD plug in and expensive speakers and amplifier. This is really a unique drive train it's front wheel drive but the motor is mounted normally like a rear wheel drive car. When you shift it into 4WD it locks in the rear axles and is the real deal 4WD. It's amazing in the snow especially with the studded snow tires. This was a project for me and all the work was done by a professional mechanic. This is a really nice clean car that will run for a long time to come. It has 184,000 miles on it and still feels tight, has good compression and is a pleasure to drive. It has a hitch and can pull a small utility trailer. Trade for a full size extra cab truck with fuel injection. I communicate best through email or you can call me at 541-601-7224. I don't need to sell it so please no low ball offers.

http://medford.craigslist.org/bar/2635847259.html
---------------------------------------------------------
Beefsteak when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up, heaven when I die