SOLD!!-86 Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon for sale

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
tooldudetool

SOLD!!-86 Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon for sale

Post by tooldudetool »

SOLD, SORRY!

This car is located in Ferndale, WA just north of Bellingham.

Manual Transmission, 6 speed (has an extra low gear in 4wd)
246,000 miles (odometer shows 307k, but it’s from a different car)
I’m selling my Tercel 4x4 Wagon, it runs good, is clean inside and out, no rust (except for a very small spot under the drivers taillight), and it has been my daily driver for 2 years commuting from Ferndale to Bellingham (about 15 miles each way). It does burn some oil, and you will see some smoke out of the exhaust pipe until it’s warmed up. There is some clearcoat damage on the hood, but not really anywhere else. It has a brand new 72 month battery and brand new alternator, which cost a bit over $200. In the last 10,000 miles it has also had the timing belt replaced, the clutch replaced, the flywheel machined, tranny and differential oil replaced, brake shoes and pads replaced, as well as all of the typical tune up stuff. The 4 wheel drive works great, and the extra low gear is great for pulling other cars out of the snow (which I’ve done several times). It also has the stock tilt/slope meter on the dash that shows you how many degrees the car is tilting in any direction in case you want to take it off roading! It also has air conditioning which works great. This car has been great to me over the years, but now I just have too many cars! It's nice and clean, take a look at the pics. Photo gallery is here: http://www.toadstoolwebsitedesign.com/tercel/index.htm
$900 obo

SOLD, SORRY!
Last edited by tooldudetool on Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
otter63
Advanced Member

Re: 87 Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon for sale -$900 obo, northwest WA

Post by otter63 »

Looks like an 86 model to me.

8)
1986 Tercel 4WD Deluxe with one SR-5 seat installed and 261,000 miles driven.