87 4wd 4afe 6spd / 83 toybeater

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
83toybeater
Top Notch Member

87 4wd 4afe 6spd / 83 toybeater

Post by 83toybeater »

i am going to be moving and will no longer need my amazing winter car. i will be probaly selling my 87 tercel 4wd that i did a 4afe swap on. this car is great condision. fresh motor has new bearings pistons rings all hoses radiator clutch custom header. you name it everything that can be replaced was.

the interior is 8 out of ten no dash cracks coloring is perfect only flaws is a few small tares in the carpet under the floor mats and a few small ones on the sides of seats where the plastic meats cloth.

exteror, 7 out of 10 for the age, sides are shiny roof and hood sun faded, few dents and dings, to be expected for a car of this age.

spare parts, pretty mutch anything you can think of i will include, i got bearings 2 sets of 15inch one aluminum, the 14s on the car with a set of goodyear runflats (195/60/14) snow tires(195/75/14) both brand new less than thousand on each. i got 3ac engine , a 4afe head with some issues, but has sensors injectors and all that on it. and so much more stuff that i just wont need anymore.

also my 1983 "toy beater" the one i use just for off roading i will be geting rid of. it has 4ac with weber fresh motor radiator see http://www.tercel4wd.com/forums/viewtop ... 4bcc3789e2
also has welded rear end snorkel little over 2 inch lift with 195/75/15 tires.
custom bumber with off road lights. skid plate. it doesnt look like mutch but it is amazing off road. even up here at 7000 feet.

well i dont know what to ask for eather of them but if ou are intrested email me at Mustangseatimports@hotmail.com ill send pics and any info you need
todd0

Post by todd0 »

i sent you an email. thanks, todd
83toybeater
Top Notch Member

Post by 83toybeater »

i didnt get the email

mustangseatimports@hotmail.com
todd0

Post by todd0 »

ok, sorry. my email is stray_blue_dog@yahoo.com
Mac
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Mac »

going to part out the weber seperatley? :wink:
Tercel 4WD "POWER WAGOON" with 4A-C
aka: "no powa steering tercel, oh oh oh!"
mods: ignition at 10 DBTDC and 90 octane gas.
83toybeater
Top Notch Member

Post by 83toybeater »

i would throw one hell of a package together if some one wants both.

i would conseder parting out the 83 if enough intrest in it. it has new
4ac with new head and new weber
new tires with 14 and 15 inch wheels
spare manual trans
new bearins,
new radiator.
custom bumper w/ lights
2-3 inch lift

i would really like some one to take the whole car as it runs good. it will go anywhere off road. and would throw in enough spare parts that this thing will last forever make me an offer and it will probaly be yours.
todd0

Post by todd0 »

i did also send you pm about your car.