1994 Dodge Caravan For Sale...

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
neonsport
Top Notch Member

1994 Dodge Caravan For Sale...

Post by neonsport »

I'm selling my 1994 Dodge Caravan. This was my Grandfather's van, and I bought it from the estate after he died. It's bright red, with a gray interior, 7 passenger, 3.0 V6, tilt, cruise, cold A/C, etc. The body is straight, but the clearcoat has the typical peel of Chryslers of the era. The tires have great tread, and the transmission was rebuilt at about 75k miles. It currently has just under 107k miles. This van runs like a top, and it starts so fast it just amazes me. The closest thing to an issue I can think of on it is that I believe the driver's side ball joint needs replacing. I believe it's ready to drive anywhere right now.

BTW, for any of you living up north, this van has the hottest heater of anything I've ever owned.

I never intended to sell this van, but we don't use it any more, and I need it to go to somebody who'll use it. I'd take $1350 cash for it, and if somebody wanted to fly into LIttle Rock, I'd deliver the van to the airport. PM if you might be interested.
"And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you." George Harrison