Ditching my tercel

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
jimpomm
Advanced Member

Post by jimpomm »

Tony,I just got a terc off ebay and am missing a part from the air intake system.There is a paper/metal hose from the bottom of the air inlet that goes down near the exhaust manifold. There is a hole in an exhaust manifold jacket that looks to be where this paper like hose should attach .I don't have the part that the hose fits onto so it can suck warm air from the manifold. If you have this part how much shipped to Ithaca NY 14850?I can paypal you or whatever you prefer.
nalin

Re: Ditching my tercel

Post by nalin »

hi,

i"m nalin from srilanka, can you please let me know whether your inclinometer and rear lights[only right side] are there with your car. beacause mine are broken and i can not find them in srilanka.

if you can help me with this i really apreciate it. if you can please drop me an email to: "nalindk@hotmail.com"

thank you.

kind regards,

nalin
saumya
nalin

Re: Ditching my tercel

Post by nalin »

hi,

i"m nalin from srilanka, can you please let me know whether your inclinometer and rear lights[only right side] are there with your car. beacause mine are broken and i can not find them in srilanka.

if you can help me with this i really apreciate it. if you can please drop me an email to: "nalindk@hotmail.com"

thank you.

kind regards,

nalin