Craigslist Roundup 2/19/21

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
duragauge
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1986 Tercel 4WD SR5

Craigslist Roundup 2/19/21

Post by duragauge »

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who enjoys sifting through the classified ads. I used to love spreading the Sunday paper out on the floor and hunting for something interesting. In Oregon we had a free advertisement called Nickle Ads that was almost entirely used cars and parts. Good times.

Anyway, I've still got that bug and thought I'd share what is currently out there on Craigslist.

Someone in Colorado has two Toyota Tercel wagons for sale, a 1985 SR5 4wd with 208K miles and a 1984 2wd with 341K miles. Both need some work to drive. No photos given and listed price is $1100.

A non-running 1984 Toyota Tercel hatchback in southern Oregon. Turns over and will fire with starter fluid, but not getting fuel. Price seem negotiable.

1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon with an inclinometer and aftermarket air suspension for $3500 in El Paso, Texas.

This silver 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon for $3500 in South Carolina is described as a daily-driver.

There's a nice looking red 1987 Toyota Tercel DX 4wd Wagon for $4,000 in Vermont that's had some recent work.

And a nearly mint gray 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon for $8900 in Los Angeles with inclinometer.

And if you want to go even older, there are a handful of 1980-82 Tercel hatchbacks out there too.

$1200 in Los Angeles

$2999 in Georgia

$3500 in Montana
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Craigslist Roundup 2/19/21

Post by NWMO »

Thanks for the list,

The El Paso car is well documented here, Bailey was a regular and has a neat car.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain