Craigslist Tercs

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Craigslist Tercs

Post by NWMO »

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: Craigslist Tercs

Post by NWMO »

I can't imagine the Twin Cities 83' is still available (listed a month ago), looks great and worth the $2600. Replacement radiator for an AT noticed in the pics.

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
splatterdog
Highest Ranking Member

Post by splatterdog »

I contacted the guy with the automatic 87 in SE Mn. It does run/drive and good title, asking 1500.

That other one looks nice and clean but I like beaters/fixer uppers. A rust free one really shouldn't be subjected to MnDot death spray.
splatterdog
Highest Ranking Member

Post by splatterdog »

NWMO wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:22 am I can't imagine the Twin Cities 83' is still available (listed a month ago), looks great and worth the $2600. Replacement radiator for an AT noticed in the pics.

Chris
Most new rads for older cars come with coolers so "one size fits all".