SWEET deal on Gen 1

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Jarf
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: Currently without

SWEET deal on Gen 1

Post by Jarf »

Found this while wasting time this morning.

Looks like a good deal, only 230,000KM (thats like only 143000 mls) and only $11,000 CDN (thats like only $8000U$ !!!)
Can't attach the actual/pictures but if you really want to check it out, its on Toronto Kijiji, ad id 1396304346

I think it also has custom factory paint cause the title says its blue, but when photographed it appears as white!
Totally trick stuff!

"1982 Toyota Tercel blue Sedan
purchased by a family member in spring of 1982. maintained and babied by a certified automotive technician since new. Always undercover. Original paint, no rust, undercarriage looks brand new. Front end rebuilt. new axles, new hub bearings, new Mcpherson shocks front, new rear shocks..new brake pads, brake shoes on rear. Stereo with great sound. The reason for sale. health issues or you'd never see my car on the market. The car has to have a new owner who wants to keep it under cover and baby it as I have for 36 years. A bit of touch up on front seats required. After swimming many years ago, we'd sit on the material coverings with wet swimwear. The carpets have never been stepped on, I think the pictures talk for themselves. I was a Carburetor technician, and many years ago on rebuilding the carburetor, I did some performance stuff, so the engine is very good on gas, meets emission standards for year 2000, and performs terrifically. This is a vintage car, designed for 105-110kph..not to driven by fools. I could jump into this car and drive to BC or Florida without a hitch or glitch....

$11,000.00"

Sorry, will go have more coffee and see if that helps :)