Tercel in North Wales UK

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
BarryH
My tercel:: 1987 Tercel 4WD Blue

Tercel in North Wales UK

Post by BarryH »

1987 Tercel 4WD. Complete and running, but fuel tank outlet corroded, Some rust and dents, but excellent interior. I'm only the second owner, full history. Original owner is my neighbour!
Spares included: complete exhaust, brake discs, water pump.
Sensible offers for this car, situated in North East Wales, near Rhyl
ONA.jpg
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: Tercel in North Wales UK

Post by Mattel »

Hi Barry, Thanks for posting. That would be one of only a eleven Tercel 4wds left in the UK! Down from 6,200 in 1994 according to howmanyleft I would clean it up take some honest shots of the rust etc. and try and also sell through the uk version of bring a trailer etc. As I imagine this could be quite collectable.

Thanks for posting!
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
The Professor
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1987 Tercel SR5 4WD wagon

Post by The Professor »

Sell me the front and rear bumpers and rear fog lamp!
1975 Subaru SuperStar wagon
1984 Subaru Turbo-Traction wagon & hardtop
1987 Subaru RX 3-door
1987 Subaru RX Type-RA 3-door
1987 Toyota Tercel SR5 wagon
1999 Subaru Forester S
2002 Subaru WRX sedan
2019 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

I had thought about flying to London and buying a cheap used car and than driving it across Europe, and leave it with a relative in Greece when I fly back from Athens. I thought of looking for Tercel4wd to do this with, but I did not see any Tercel4wd in Europe last summer. I did see a lot of the same cars as here, and many unusual cars we do not see her in North American. Not sure this would be a good choice for a cross country trip, but I am intimately familiar with it and could fix anything that goes wrong on a road trip, presuming I can get the parts.

Do you have a price in mind? or are these cars now so rare in UK that they are collector's item?
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Very Rare Car, There are only 11 left on the roads according to the website howmanyleft down from 6200 in 1995!. Can you post more photos? you should try and sell on the English version of bringatrailer
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
BarryH
My tercel:: 1987 Tercel 4WD Blue

Post by BarryH »

The car has now been sold. Thank you for your interest.