SOLD. Selling '83 Tercel Wagon, w/ orig. FSM & *lots* of parts

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
MorToy
My tercel:: 1983 4WD Wagon.. Added Inclinometer

SOLD. Selling '83 Tercel Wagon, w/ orig. FSM & *lots* of parts

Post by MorToy »

SOLD.

ASKING: $1,200. I live in Eugene, OR.

ALSO FOR SALE ON CL IN EUGENE: https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/198 ... 90517.html

HIGHER RES PICTURE SLIDE SHOW HERE:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... sp=sharing

THE WHY: Too many cars, too little time.

CONDITION: 241K on the clock. I’ve owned the car since 1997. The car runs; is mechanically and structurally solid. About 8000 miles ago, long block was taken to machine shop. New rings, valves, guides, seals, bearings installed. At same time installed brand new OEM Toyota clutch, pressure plate, pilot and throw out bearing. OE front wheel bearings, water and fuel pump were installed at the same time. New OE vacuum lines throughout engine bay. Shifts smooth and transfer case gets it into four wheel drive just fine. It has original jack and vinyl pouch for the jack tools. Frame and body are solid—only rust is surface.

OE UPGRADES: Inclinometer and blue plaid SR5 seats (front installed, rear waiting to be).

PARTS: bucket of dizzys, rebuilt carb, SR5 license plate holder/rear hatch handle trim, two extra front grills, front and rear turn lens, never used made in Japan Exedy full clutch kit, EMPI axles, wheels, full AM carpet kit (brown), etc.

ORIGINAL 1983 FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL
ORIGINAL 1983 OWNERS MANUAL

TO DO: Up until last year, it was our family’s second vehicle and was driven weekly, however, needs couple issues addressed to be daily driver. Car runs rich and intermittently stalls during warmer weather when coming to stop. Starts right back up. Probably the same root issue (e.g., carb). If you are into these cars, you are probably handy with tools and it should be easy fix. Idles like a champ when first starts. I drove it this way for quite awhile. Check out my MorToy posts to learn all about this car.
Attachments
089.JPG