1983 Toyota Corolla - $500 (Boonville, MO)

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
slimdude85
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1981 Toyota Tercel

1983 Toyota Corolla - $500 (Boonville, MO)

Post by slimdude85 »

Found this earlier today. Seems to be a good donor car for one of you crazy guys that wanna convert a FWD Tercel to RWD, or just a good source for a 4ac motor. Wrong part of the state for me, or else I’d be figuring out a way to get it home.

https://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 09871.html
Do not be afraid of sudden fear nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; For the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:25-26

I have learned to kiss the wave that slams me into the Rock of Ages. -C.H. Spurgeon
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Re: 1983 Toyota Corolla - $500 (Boonville, MO)

Post by NWMO »

Slimdude,

I assume you are down south?? I've got my 4ac at the machine shop now, can't wait to get it put together and in the Tercel. I've been missing my ride!

Chris
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

He is in Highlandville, which is midway between Springfield and Branson.
Tom
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
slimdude85
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 1981 Toyota Tercel

Post by slimdude85 »

Affirmative on the location. I'm currently in the process of reassembling the 3ac for my first gen Terc.

Caleb
Do not be afraid of sudden fear nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; For the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:25-26

I have learned to kiss the wave that slams me into the Rock of Ages. -C.H. Spurgeon