1988 Toyota Corolla all-trac Wagon $2,000

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
mcox43

1988 Toyota Corolla all-trac Wagon $2,000

Post by mcox43 »

Hi!
I have an '88 all-trac wagon for sale. Its in fair shape with about 90,000 miles on the odometer. It had the engine replaced with a rebuilt one earlier in its life and it runs very well. Starts every time, drives and shifts well. It has new brakes, shocks and struts. It is a Florida car with no rust underneath. As you can see from the pictures the paint is the worst part. There is also a tear in the drivers seat, as well as some cracking on the dashboard. Everything works including the A/C. Its an automatic. I'm located in Orlando, Fl. I'm asking $2,000 for it. If you want any more pictures or have any questions please ask me!
Thank you,
Mitchell
Attachments
allabaster9.jpg
allabaster8.jpg
allabaster7.jpg
allabaster6.jpg
allabaster5.jpg
allabaster4.jpg
allabaster2.jpg
allabaster1.jpg
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: 1988 Toyota Corolla all-trac Wagon $2,000

Post by Mattel »

For anyone wondering. These are a great car. I have had both. The Corolla is far better on the open road where as the Tercel works well off road. The corolla has 50% more power. similar economy and internal space and is a lot quieter but also not so easy to work on. However they are very reliable and some spare parts are shared with geo prizm and similar age corolla
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms