Wanted to see if there is any interest from forum members for my 85

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
prelyt
My tercel:: 1987 SR5 4x4

Wanted to see if there is any interest from forum members for my 85

Post by prelyt »

I have an 85 tercel with a custom roof rack that I may be interested in selling. Needs a new motor because this one threw a rod and is toast. Transmission was just replaced about a year ago and the 4wd works flawlessly. The interior is clean, no tears in the upholstery. I am considering selling it but only to someone who would give it the love it needs. For this reason I am extremely flexible with price and would part with it for a good deal for you. I would love to keep it around and work on it but I just don't have the resources at this time. Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone here might be interested.
edit2.jpg
xirdneh
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 87 tercel 4x4 wagon w/reringed engine, 83 tercel 4x4 wagon w/salvaged engine and 4.1 Diff's

Re: Wanted to see if there is any interest from forum members for my 85

Post by xirdneh »

Where are you?
Love those Tercell 4x4 wagons but they sure suffer from road noise.
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Re: Wanted to see if there is any interest from forum members for my 85

Post by toughtercel »

To bad it a long way down there , cause I am selling 1985 Tercel Hatchback right now , if your Tercel is 300 miles from my home then i would buy it and then swap the engines .