Nice looking car in Vermont, asking is high $9995

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Ridlbox
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1984 Toyota Tercel SR 5 custom aluminum rims 4 a motor custom rims Bluetooth stereo system

Re: Nice looking car in Vermont, asking is high $9995

Post by Ridlbox »

The car may look really good in the car may run great but you had the motor pressure wash probably that removes a lot of dirt grease and grime then you dress everything up with tire dressing it make it look pretty and shiny and you can take pictures that look like that if you put 1000 miles on that car or more it would probably leak The cold up there takes a real toll on all the seals destroys the engine real fast
i will find a tercel in a music video
That's my new goal 8)
larry mcgrath
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 tercel v20 B/T (The ROCKET)98 toyota t100

Post by larry mcgrath »

Ten grand is a little steep for a tercel with that many miles on it. I will say though, I'd like to see if you would like to detail the Rocket for me, Hell I might sell it for 10,000 $ --- NOT
Mad_Marx
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986DLX (K.I.A. by a Texting Driver, currently being uses as a parts car) 1986 SR5 AC, Cruise, Sunroof a.k.a. TERC II Electric Boogaloo (restoration in progress). 1984 SR5

Post by Mad_Marx »

Somebody needs a hug :(

No offense was intended, just expressing my opinion here (this is the forum for that sort of thing). I'd love to hear what you end up getting for your car, I've been keeping records, screen shots, collecting adds for Tercel 4WD's that sell since my first one was destroyed by a texting driver in 2011, it had 130,000 miles on it at the time, it was rust free and straight as a pin, (the insurance replacement value was $1,500 and I had to fight to get that much). I'm on my 3rd Tercel now, one of them is a near mint condition 84 with just over 100k miles on it, it spent it's whole life in a garage, it's never been on a dirt road, and it came with the original windows sticker. I paid less than $4,000 for the car, but I have gap insurance now, I'll have to call my insurance company and make sure I'm covered up to about $15K or so.... seems that's what the value would be given recent events.

If you're offended by Tercel 4WD members expressing their opinions about your Tercel 4WD, you should find another forum. People here are pretty down to earth and friendly, and I've never had anyone here turn me down when I asked for help or an opinion.

ok, so that's more than my two cents, but what the hell, it's a forum for open discussion.

Peace man.

M_M
SnowGoose
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 Wagon

Post by SnowGoose »

This one is back on cl - down to $7,500 asking now.

http://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/5596860084.html
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12126

Didn't even go for $3,100!
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k