1983 4WD Tercel Wagon - SR5 - Power Moon Roof - Sacramento, CA

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
BrownBadger
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD Tercel SR5 - The Brown Badger

1983 4WD Tercel Wagon - SR5 - Power Moon Roof - Sacramento, CA

Post by BrownBadger »

I have way too many cars right now and need to get rid of one of my Tercels. This one isn't perfect, but would make a get driver. Has some rust in the PS front fender and rust bubbling around the windshield, but otherwise super solid and no structural issues. Below is the text from my craigslist ad. Asking price on craigslist is $2500, but I will take $2000 from any forum member. Located in Sacramento, CA.

Photos below.

..... I have a 1983 Toyota Tercel SR5 4x4 wagon for sale. Anyone who knows these cars know that they will take you anywhere and get 30mpg while doing it. They are very capable 4WD econo-boxes. This Tercel is in very good condition for its age and is very original. It runs and drives very well, and is the most peppy 3-AC engine I have ever driven. Plus, it has AC, power steering, AND a power moon roof. The Tercel will need to be smogged by the new owner. I took it in for a smog a while ago after replacing all of the vacuum lines and it passed the emissions test, but failed on some minor visual inspection issues. I have fixed most of the problems, but have not had time to take it back in for a smog since then, which is why I am selling it "as-is". I fired it up this morning and took it for a drive and it handled great. I am asking $2500 for this great little Tercel. Please email or call if you have any questions or would like to take it for a test drive.

Details:

-1.5 Liter 3-AC engine
-New spark plugs and NGK blue spark plug wires -6 speed manual transmission with extra-low granny gear
-Shift on the fly 4WD
-200k miles on the clock
-13" SR5 alloy wheels with near new tires
-Air conditioning (needs recharge)
-Power steering
-Working power sunroof/moonroof
-Altimeter
-Cup holder upgrade
-Original brown/tan plaid upholstery -- very good condition overall
-50/50 split folding rear seats
-Sony stereo with Aux. Input
-4" front and 5" rear speakers
-Full size spare tire
-Rear window defrost
-Locking fuel door

Recent Parts:

-Alternator
-CV axles
-Shocks
-Struts
-Radiator
IMG_8590.JPG
IMG_8592.JPG
IMG_8594.JPG
IMG_8595.JPG
IMG_8598.jpg
IMG_8602.jpg
IMG_8604.jpg
IMG_8605.jpg
IMG_8609.JPG
IMG_8615.JPG
IMG_8616.JPG
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Re: 1983 4WD Tercel Wagon - SR5 - Power Moon Roof - Sacramento, CA

Post by irowiki »

Wow, it's Buck with alloys, sunroof and not faded paint!
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k
BrownBadger
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD Tercel SR5 - The Brown Badger

Re: 1983 4WD Tercel Wagon - SR5 - Power Moon Roof - Sacramento, CA

Post by BrownBadger »

Sold. New owner might be checking in here at some point.