85 T4wd, Weber, New Clutch, No Rust, Extras (Mine)

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
emmahumpfritter
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 tercel 4wd

85 T4wd, Weber, New Clutch, No Rust, Extras (Mine)

Post by emmahumpfritter »

I picked up an 80's 4runner recently and doing the parking/storage shuffle.

less than 3K miles on clutch (installed by one of our members. A certified auto mechanic) the weber solves all carb problems. Gets over 30 MPG driven sanely.

It could use new rear shocks.

The rims and tires on it now are 14 inch stealies from an Echo, it also comes with 3+sets (or 4) Tercel rims and tires (I believe I have a full set of the stock aluminum 13's off the fancy T4wds)

I seem to have a lot of pictures hauling stuff (mostly used for fishing, hardward store and occasional camping trips)

It's more/less rust free (9/10 scale of rust) "Maybe" one could find some surface rust starting somewhere--why I'm hesitant to claim "rust free" (in my world it is)...

It's currently parked at my brother's place in Grass Valley, Ca. so if someone is on the west coast, it's fairly convenient to get. I have a trip out there planned soon (a week or two) and could also deliver it (depending on where) for some gas money.

Price: $2000

Call/Text/email/PM
530-210-4128
bnetz95959@yahoo.com

PS: It's certain at some future date I will regret selling this car.
260K with no end in sight....
skateboardnorth
My tercel:: 1999 4 door

Re: 85 T4wd, Weber, New Clutch, No Rust, Extras (Mine)

Post by skateboardnorth »

All you guys on the west coast are lucky. I'd pick this up in a second but I live all the way in Toronto, Canada. Looks like it's in good shape.
BrownBadger
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD Tercel SR5 - The Brown Badger

Post by BrownBadger »

Any interior photos?
emmahumpfritter
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 tercel 4wd

Post by emmahumpfritter »

BrownBadger wrote:Any interior photos?
I don't at the moment, but I'll take some when I fetch it, if it hasn't sold by then. It's your standard patterned whonky-whonk (not the bewildering plaid) I have the cargo cover, the drivers seat has a rip or two.

Oh! And it does have the alt. gauge on the dash (what are we calling that again? My 4runner has it too) Those in the know...know.

Should also mention: Washington state vehicle for most of it's life. I've driven it in the Minnesota winter maybe 10 times in the 4 years I've owned it.
260K with no end in sight....