85 SR5 for sale

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Langsmer
My tercel:: 1985 SR5

85 SR5 for sale

Post by Langsmer »

:cry: Hey everyone. Unfortunately I was offered a smoking deal on another Toyota I can’t refuse, so I have to sell my Tercel after a rather brief ownership. I think it’s a pretty neat car and should go to someone who is going to love it. I would be flexible on the price if I knew it was going to someone who is a Tercel lover. I have been doing some light tinkering since I bought it and have put less than 200 miles on it. It runs fairly well, but the carb and emissions system still needs some sorting to get it running great. Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions. Thanks for the help you all have given me. I hope even though I am selling the car, it will remain a member of this forum!
As I said, if someone who is a Tercel fan who will take care of the car wants it we can talk about the price.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto ... 76026.html
knot2shabby

Re: 85 SR5 for sale

Post by knot2shabby »

Hi Langsmer,

I live in Portland too, I am really keen on your vehicle. I sent you a text last night already, I apologise if it disturbed you so late.