Photo Gallery?

Talk about Forum Improvements or anything about the forums.
sdoan
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4wd DLX 2nd owner (sold), 1984 SR5 3rd owner (sold), 1984 with 4A engine and factory sunroof SR5 3rd owner.

Photo Gallery?

Post by sdoan »

Hey Chad,

Has the photo gallery gone away? I haven't been able to get to it for several weeks, instead the link gives this message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /home/chadneuc/public_html/forums/includes/gallery/gallery_main.php on line 60

Apologies if this has already been discussed, haven't been here since Feb.

Cheers,

Shawn
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

Re: Photo Gallery?

Post by Neu »

No i broke it when i updated the forums...I just haven't had the time to fix it yet. It takes about 20 minutes to implement all the code...so yeh. As far as i know the photos are still there, they should be anyway.
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

Okay, I'm ganna go ahead and try to fix it super quick. Give me...an hour maybe. It shouldn't take that long but i'm being bugged.

I'll post back in here when it's done.
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

Alright, there's a problem in there. I'm not 100% sure on how to fix it right now. I'm working on it though. I would guess that tomorrow it should be fixed.

The pictures ARE STILL THERE. so dont worry about that.

Also, after I fix it up, you may need to repost any images that you posted in threads..but you may not. I'm not sure about that either.
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

Had a brainstorm, it's fixed.

Lol, it was a surprisingly easy fix in the end. So there ya go, all fixed. I haven't checked to see if the attachments in photos work though...we'll see i guess.
sdoan
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1983 Tercel 4wd DLX 2nd owner (sold), 1984 SR5 3rd owner (sold), 1984 with 4A engine and factory sunroof SR5 3rd owner.

Post by sdoan »

Cool Chad, You're fast at that stuff! Thanks for the fix. It's fun to look at everyone's pics.