New forums installed, but oh, not done!

Talk about Forum Improvements or anything about the forums.
Neu
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 No Mods

New forums installed, but oh, not done!

Post by Neu »

The forums will be undergoing small, but important changes soon. The look will change, and I'm looking for someone to design me a logo!

You can grab some images from http://www.tercel4wd.com/pics

Image must be transparent, a gif, png or jpeg(jpg).
It'll be going on the phpbb image up in the corner, so make it look nice.

Administrators/mods are the same, I deleted a few inactive users, so that'll be nice.

I'm also accepting @tercel4wd.com emails! message me about it and let me know if you want one!

Anything else post in here about it! I want you to post in here!
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Re: New forums installed, but oh, not done!

Post by Mattel »

Hey Neu,

Wow, big changes. Anyway - i'd be delighted to do the logo. I'm a graphic designer by trade. (one of my websites http://www.pitstophill.comhas just gone live), anyway, I prob need a week.

have you thought of any theme? and what are the constraints? of (size in pixels etc.) can we alter the look of the BB colours schemes etc?

I'm thinking if the logo comes out well enough then perhaps we should get stickers made up and sell them for membership?

cheers - and good luck with it all!.
Matt
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

The stickers are cool, but i wouldn't be paying for them. :wink:

Make up a logo please, and I'll probably put it up anyway. the logo should be about 125 by 90, but anywhere around that size should be fine.
Neu
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Neu »

I also installed some statistics software on the forums, I'll be switching to google analytics soon, but for now that blue button at the very bottom of the page, you can click that and check out the forum statistics!