Anyone get blocked by spamhaus??

Talk about Forum Improvements or anything about the forums.
LowBuckCanuck
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1986 DLX 4wd Wagon "Jenny"

Re: Anyone get blocked by spamhaus??

Post by LowBuckCanuck »

irowiki wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:46 pm It's a specific IP of yours that is blocked, that IP will show up with a link. You would have to get your ISP to work with Spamhaus to get your IP off the list. But I'd like to see which IP it is and what the page is to see if I can help.

If it keeps bring a problem though I can just disable it and we'll see what happens!
Ok I'll send you what I sent Mattel. PM inbound.
NWMO
Highest Ranking Member

Post by NWMO »

Thank you Paul!
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

In remembrance of my friend ARCHINSTL:

T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Hi lowbuck. maybe send irowiki a screenshot of your ip number by searching "whats my ip" in google. and send it through. Sorry this is bothersome. As you know we are all volunteers here and I hope we can sort it out as the community depends on people like yourself. cheers.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
irowiki
Highest Ranking Member

Post by irowiki »

Are you still randomly getting blocked by it? If so I can try turning it off.
Former Tercel Enthusiast (not a practical family car anymore but they still have a place in my heart)

Site administrator, if something is broken, PM me!

87 Corolla FX16, 105k
94 Jamboree RV (Ford E-350), 90k
95 Camry Wagon, 170k
97 4runner, 275k