Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:13 pm
- Forum: Tercel 4WD Parts: New and Used
- Topic: Parting out 1990 Toyota tercel - Victoria
- Replies: 0
- Views: 162
1990 4 door hatchback tercel ( non 4wd ). New front caliper, decent tires and new rotors. Finally lost compression on a cylinder so not sure that thia 3E motor is really worth salvaging. It does run and drive... Barely. Interior is in decent shape. Looking to get rid of the whole car for 500 obo.
- Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:09 pm
- Forum: Market / Parts
- Topic: Parts car(runs and drives...barely)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 834
So I've got a 1990 tercel in ok shape and am looking to part out. Still runs and drives but it's lost compression in a cylinder. 275000kms. Wondering about part compatibility? Trying to cast a wider net as I know there aren't many on the road nowadays. Thanks!