Location?

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
xaserII

Post by xaserII »

Manhattan Nevada :blink:
300 miles north of vegas
tercelcalgary

Post by tercelcalgary »

:P i'm from calgary, alberta
dcn
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1987 4WD SR5 Wagon

Post by dcn »

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Metallic Blue '87 4WD SR5
Dryfry

Post by Dryfry »

I'm in Perth WA that is Western Australia.
And I think I've found my new favourite website.
What I've got 1986 Tercel 4wd wagon....Paint code 4G8 with brown interior.
Fitted with the Big Block 4A
yam yam

Post by yam yam »

Honolulu, HI. Specifically Hawaii Kai area.
garyfish
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 Tercel SR5, stock; 1987 T4WD DLX wagon, manual tranny

Post by garyfish »

Petrolia, California. This is my first post after joining the Forum today!!
Inkyturbo
Top Notch Member

Post by Inkyturbo »

San Bernardino, California- 60 mi. east of L.A.
Josh G.

Joy is passing a brand new car at 80 in the fastlane, with your 22 year old Japanese economy car.

1983 Toyota Tercel Wagon (4WD, SR5)
French Vince

Post by French Vince »

Vincent, Limoges, France.
vgv france

Post by vgv france »

VGV! ( Vincent à Grande Vitesse!) (traduction : Vincent big speed! )

MARSEILLE , south of the France! :lol:
Toyota Tercel 4WD woal25 of 1986 off road préparation<br> Toyota Escape 4WD WOAE95 of 1989 stock<br> Datsun patrol 4WD TR160 3.3L DIESEL of 1983 off road préparation<br> Datsun 240Z S30 of 1973 stock restauration<br>
snowman52288

Post by snowman52288 »

Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA
DontFive

Post by DontFive »

Chicago IL
Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Live Forever.
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Tibetan plateau...right down the road from the Dolly Llama. I'll also mention that the roads get pretty nasty in the winter...not to mention those drop offs.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

Pavel AK

Post by Pavel AK »

Fairbanks, Alaska

All toyota's are highly valued up here...nothing like a cold start(and I mean a very cold start, last winter we hit -50 officially twice) to help a car to the junk yard...toyota's quality shines through...

My current ride 83 with 283,000...this summer one long trip to whitehorse yukon and skagway(alaska) 1,400 or so miles...and three 700 or so mile trips(one to dawson city, yukon and the music fest and two to Chitina to dip net salmon, long story, only alaska residents can do it...hah! funny link here! someone advising me not to try to drive 'down the canyon' with that little tercel!
http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/sho ... php?t=2880
also discussion of the 'New Slide' that my tercel handled and 'Chitina' guy(me) has some links to photos of the roughest parts(also thats me with a very, very nice king salmon fillet)
http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/sho ... .php?t=903
...sorry I should get some other photos of that drive! as beautiful and ballsy as one could expect...
Wayyy up North!!!!!!!
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

What kind of dog is Dave the dog? Sled dog? Husky?

That second slide looks a little narrow at he top? ....nobody down there to catch you....
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

Pavel AK

Post by Pavel AK »

Dave the dog is some husky mixfrom what I can see, don't know that guy but as I know you, internet contacts...I should get a photo up of my co-pilot, Silver. With the back seat out, bench folded down and all full of stuff(coolers, camp gear, ect) Silver has to ride up front up me. He's a sight as he's a long legged husky and sitting on his haunches in the passenger sit his big head is right where a humans would be. Boy he loves those long drives. He went with me to Dawson and both Chitina trips. The girl friends dogs((springer spaniel(always has to have his head out the passenger rear window) and the 1/2 beagle, 1/2 spaniel)) went to Whitehorse/Skagway. The tercel I'm driving now was all ragged out when I got it so no lost in filling it with dog hair. My other runner, some tranny problems(1st there was not low gear, then no 1st and after driving it all last winter with no 1st switched over to other rig) was pretty clean when I got it and have tried(to not full success) to keep it somewhat clean but still allow for dog passengers...
That road into where I dipnet is real rough...the drive down from Fairbanks is fine, just the 10 or so miles back to the canyou...and yes one does not want to dirve to far toward the river(Copper)
That tranny problem was supposed to fixed already but maybe I took to many road trips! haha
Wayyy up North!!!!!!!