'83 TWD For Sale north of Seattle

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
deejay1272
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Navy Blue Tercel Wagon SR5 4x4 now with Weber 32/36!

'83 TWD For Sale north of Seattle

Post by deejay1272 »

For Sale in Lake Stevens, WA (north of Seattle):

Perhaps the rear main seal is leaking on this one? A relatively easy fix I think. Also, the wheel bearing(s) is/are shot - another easy little project if you ask me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Tercel Wagon 2wd/4wd with about 240, 000 miles for sale. A small dent on the drivers side, paint faded, but clean inside and out, tires in good shape. It has the 3ac, 1600 cc motor, 5-speed manual that runs good when warmed up. Great commuter, gets 28 mpg. I've kept up with oil changes, and have records of all work done. I'm not a mechanic, so I paid about $1000 worth of repairs last year (new radiator, water pump, more). Known problems now - small oil leak in back of engine and a rear wheel bearing noisy. I've owned it for 16 years and have really enjoyed it (especially in the snow!); but just bought another used car, so am looking to get back some of the expenses I paid last year. Asking $800/obo. Call 425 -397 -7246

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/2213301216.html
---------------------------------------------------------
Beefsteak when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up, heaven when I die