T4WD For Sale, Coastal Washington State

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
deejay1272
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Navy Blue Tercel Wagon SR5 4x4 now with Weber 32/36!

T4WD For Sale, Coastal Washington State

Post by deejay1272 »

Looks like this one has some transmission problems. Would still be a good one for parts!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have kept this car in good working order with reg. oil changes and needed parts as they seem necessary. just installed new loaded front brake calipers and lines also new brake shoes a couple of months ago. Ive been using this car daily to and from work at 300 miles a week without any problems untill last friday. It seems as it is going to need some transmission work now as it doesnt seem to want to go into 2nd 4th and rev. and seems a bit sticky. It will go into the gears now and then but i dont want to force it. It runs good and doesnt smoke or use a lot of oil and i use synthetic oil so i can change it less often. most everything works and the interior doesn`t have any tears in it but could be cleaned better. its a work car and its not pretty has no major dents or rust but minor dents here and there and could use new pant job and has lots of good parts if you dont want to fix it . has 233800 miles for a 25 yr. old car thats not bad . $500.00 obo call 360 532 5489

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/2212804266.html
---------------------------------------------------------
Beefsteak when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up, heaven when I die