87 Tercel 4WD Wagon - $4500 (Vancouver)

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

87 Tercel 4WD Wagon - $4500 (Vancouver)

Post by dlb »

expensive! offer him $1000, blade or TT.

"Here’s your opportunity to own one of the cleanest 4WD Tercels around"--that's funny. i admit i would love to own one of the cleanest T4's around but that is a LOT of money. what's the record for the most expensive T4?

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/c ... 71483.html
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Re: 87 Tercel 4WD Wagon - $4500 (Vancouver)

Post by hberdan »

Ya ever notice that it's always the guys asking the most money that post the worst photos? Geez.
Anyway that is a lot of moola, I would only pay that much for a T4WD if it had less than 100k miles. It would have to be absolutely minty and even then I would offer $2599, or less.
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

I think that is more than they cost new. The only way it would be worth that much is if it already had the 4age engine swap, and the brake upgrade. Otherwise it is just a an old used little economy box 4wd car.

You would think he would post better pictures at that price. I wonder how he came up with that price, must have added up all his maintenance costs and figured it was the value.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Petros wrote:I think that is more than they cost new.
My then-new '83 SR5 was just shy of $9K in late '82. I had no extras, save possibly PS (don't recall :oops:) - not even AC (big mistake in MO - and at T/I time...).
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
mytercel

Post by mytercel »

This guy's on the pipe! Nice car, but jeez. It's a car in Vancouver, not real-estate.
:lol:
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Post by toughtercel »

I saw the adds , I am not going to brag about my current SILVER 4WD ,it almost rust free and color is perfert to match all 2005 -2010's cars , lot of people thought my 4Wd is few years old just because it painted SILVER .
anyway i have another 4Wd and current looking for beater 4WD for converting into RWD . I send some pictures at "COVERT FROM 4WD to RWD" at repairs question section.