Meet

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
Dark Avatar

Post by Dark Avatar »

I live In Rapid City , South Dakota, I was wondering if there anre any other people here who are in the same location or atleast fairly close. I would like to arganize a meet if I get good response from this site
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

I live in Ocala, FL - a lil far away lol
OZ Rob

Post by OZ Rob »

Hi I live in the landdownunder

a lil bit more away than all :ph34r:
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

Let's rent an aircraft carrier and put a bunch of tercel's on it ;)
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

I've camped in the Black Hills. Like the buffalo out there. Climbed a TALL fence and actually walked up on a group of bulls and younger males that were chewing their cud...that is till one of them got up...then I sort of disappeared behind some small trees real slick like. In western slang...I just mosied along...pard. ;)

BIG mothers.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Rob, is there any chance you can find some used Australian headlights and clear corner lights for the rest of us?
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

Im looking forward to meeting owners in my area so I can organize "The Great Tercel4x4 Anual Baja Run",witch will inclued a stop-over at Ensenada and then a full-day drive to Punt'a Final where camping,four-weeling,fishing,diving,rock-hounding and the one-and-only anual Drunk'en-Fireworks(drinking is optional,except for firework-handeler) Display will ensue!!!
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
OZ Rob

Post by OZ Rob »

Depend's on how many you guy's wan't??

I haven't heard of the winch in the front bumper.

mine's the sr5 with power sunroof.

Cheers from down under

Rob :D
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

I want one set of headlights including the brackets and clear corner lights.
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

i wish i had power windows....
3A-C Power
Highest Ranking Member

Post by 3A-C Power »

Hey, power windows shouldn't be too hard. It's just one of the things I surprisingly have never looked into in the least. It would be something you buy at the wreckers and then make it fit. The motors for similar Toyotas may actually fit the Tercel regulators with little modification.
Thereminator
Top Notch Member

Post by Thereminator »

Im Sorry,I Thought this was Meeting and Events...Close Call!!! :rolleyes:
1984 SR5~Tercel 4wd-6.Spd<br><br>
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

I just bought 2 second hand Headlights (melted the old ones with 100watt globes..oops!) for $80 AUS each The clear side lights were $20.00 each extra.

Because we drive on the Left, Australian Headlights would be angled to the left of the road though and probably be illegal in the U.S. as they would be into the eyes of oncoming drivers.

B.T.W. Saw three Tercels (we only got the 4wd wagon in Aus) up at Mt Hotham on the weekend. While others were putting chains on there $60,000 BMW's in the snowstorm, We cruised past and flicked the lever into 4wd (I only get to do that 4 times a year). The car seems to run on rails and transform itself from Buzz Box to Tank with that move

I love to see the looks on the other drivers faces as I cruise past in my 21 year old car with 4 snow boarders in it. There was some 25cm plus drifts on the road due to the high winds and we just cruised straight through it like it wasn't there (glad I got those new tyres). I can't believe my Mechanic thinks I should sell it (Rust, but only in the roof!-where someone welded over the sunroof).

Keep on Terceling
Matt

'83 Manual, SR5 wagon, 3A, 1.4, Factory Alloys, AC, P-Steer, Ipod sound system, 300,000 Kms answers to Terry aka 'the Turtle' (light green metalic with body coloured bumpers and brown check interior)

Tercel Wagon – "Girls think they're ugly'
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Anyone in the Colorado area?
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
ludehawk

Post by ludehawk »

i'm from colorado... if that helps any :P

i'm stationed in Dayton right now.........