Many parts from 1986 SR5

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
laundryhamperman

Many parts from 1986 SR5

Post by laundryhamperman »

Lots of stuff located near harrisburg, PA. Make offers, I am just cleaning out my garage and my love affair with a 1988 toyota corolla wagon has me not looking back on my old tercel.

Also not pictured are 2 of those vanity pieces that conceal the contents of your wagon back. The pieces that lift with the hatch and are colored with the interior. I have a dark blue one from an '86 with the cutout for the third brake light, and a brown one from an '85 with no cutout for the third brake light. They are in OK-good shape and I can take pictures if interested.

laundryhamperman

Re: Many parts from 1986 SR5

No more interest? This stuff is going away in a few weeks when I clean my garage for my new car. And Yes, that is the wiring harness from the car. I forget how much of it, but looks like most of it. I'm only looking for say $10 for the harness to give an idea of prices. I just don't want to throw this stuff away
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

If no one from here responds - eBay the stuff. The rear lenses should sell for sure - not everyone who owns a Wagon has heard of the Club.
Many of the parts you show will also fit the sedans, so just advertise them as "Gen II Tercel xxxxx" and note what they came from.
Also, if you would - put a note in your ad about the Club's site.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
papa smurf
My tercel:: 1984 4wd sr5 wagon

Post by papa smurf »

Are those rear seat belts?
laundryhamperman

I also think I have a radiator in good shape. I bought the radiator brand new for $125 in 2003-4 and it has been sitting since 2005 drained and in a box. Should be in great shape eg. not corroded or fouled on the inside. I will look for it and get some pictures. I have it in a box somewhere with some other radiators...
laundryhamperman

Update:

Items already sold are:

taillights
sterio bezel
both rear hatch covers
wiring harness including both fuse boxes
EGR valve, actuator, and TVSV

Items I forgot to mention are for sale:

I have a 3A-C engine from an '84 that was in the car which was an '86. Engine is complete except for the EGR valve, actuator, and TVSV, as well as that heat shield piece around the fuel pump. Has a working Fuel Pump.

Thanks for your interest. I am bringing my new car home either next week or the week after, so this stuff needs to go ASAP
Charlz
My tercel:: 1988 toyota tercel wagon dlx

Post by Charlz »

Does your car have 3 coolant sensor s. If so I need the portion of the harness that connects to starter. Should be about 3 feet long with about 10 connections
Gottolovem
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1985 SR5 with snow plow,1987 auto 1984 parts car,1987 FX-16 GTS

Post by Gottolovem »

Charlz
Welcome to the forum :oldgeek:
You posted in a very old thread can you give us a little more info on what your after?
Photos would be even better