hids

Post about yourself, your Tercel, or your Tercel projects in here, share pictures of your Tercel, or post trip threads!
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

hids

Post by shogun »

hey every one, long time no posting, but here is an update on my car, i just got a 6000k hid kit, it has only low beams but its more than enough

leve you here with the pics

will be doing the 4 piston caliper swap as soon i can find the missing pieces so stay tuned, also forced induction coming your way
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come
terkill
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1987 Toyota Tercel 4WD

Re: hids

Post by terkill »

jesus, my friend has a couple sylvania silverstars, and those run at 4000, and blind you real bad. i would really hate to be on the receiving end of those. must turn everything into daylight eh?
"If parts ain't flyin, you ain't tryin"
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

yes they do, but im puttin those lights in my jetta and boing with bixenon also 6000k, but this time 55w not 35w 120 dollars for the kit
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come
Iain
Top Notch Member

Post by Iain »

I was running a 9004 5000K Bi-Xenon kit in my tercel for about a year, now I'm rockin' it in my Previa...HID FTW!

-1992 TCR10 Previa LE -Thanks Jetswim-
-1987 AL25 Tercel SR5 -Sold To Jetswim-
-2000 PL2000 Neon LE -Sold to spencersummerfield-
-1999 PL Neon SE -Stolen, recovered cut in half. R.I.P.-
-1987 AE86 Corolla GT-S Coupe - Sold (I want it back!)-