I love finding places like this.

How-to's and repair secrets for your 4WD can be found here. Have a question? Ask it in here!
ednevell

thanks for the link!!!!

Post by ednevell »

yeah see all nice people here its alot different than the neons.org forums.

Thanks and I am currently waiting on discount tire to call me about a special order.

When I get the call I will get some pics and info on the beasts I am picking up.

Hint: ALOT beefier than the kumho and come in all sorts of sizes and tread compounds.

Good times

Rick
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Re: oh man tires,

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

ednevell wrote:I am looking for any decent rally race tires for mainly backcountry type adventures and most of the tires available have a REALY thick sidewall.
I have no idea if any of them are any good, but there are some aggressive-looking tires here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Chico-Tire-Co_W0 ... idZ2QQtZkm
T Pie

Post by T Pie »

Another problem with the stock carb are the O rings on the two solenoids. I had mine "professionally" built when it wouldn't pass smog. Did it again a couple of years later. Carb shop also did testing, so apparently for a hundred bucks anything would pass. Finally had a kid I work with build it, and wadda ya know, it works like a new one. No O rings at all in the carb. Lesson learned. FSM has all the specs you need.