ITS HERE, ITS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post here about...well...anything!
Lollypop
Top Notch Member

ITS HERE, ITS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lollypop »

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its here peeps, my brand new 4AC
It arrived this morning at the freight terminal. I got a call from the terminal to come and pick it up, drove 15 miles to Theodore, Al, walked inside told the fella I was there to get my freight. All sounds normal right?

Well when the guy wheeled my motor out on his forklift he drove right up to my Terc with a smartass grin on his face. I looked at him and said "you dont think it will fit do ya?" He told me not only did he think it wouldnt fit but that the little car would be able to car it. I informed him to shove that thing in there because it would fit and as far as whether it would carry the load "just let me worry about that, my Terc will carry that one and three more justttt like it"

So of to the house I went. My 11 yr old daughter and I stood and looked at it for 20 mins when we got home

You cant imagine how nice the engine is crated well, still wrapped in plastic with the cosmolube. It is exactly as Cody described it. if any of you get the opportunity to purchase from Cody in the future JUMP ON IT

I would just like to take this chance to publicly thank Cody for being an honest man, which in our society today is a rare thing

Thanks Cody

-----Justin-----
1987 Tercel 2WD, 1983 Tercel 4WD
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Lollypop -
I think we are witnessing a "Red Ryder for Christmas" moment, albeit vicariously...
Get that camera ready for the writeup and remember that some of us Yankees may need translators!
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Lollypop
Top Notch Member

Post by Lollypop »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Translator?....now thats funny...but dont worry, my Step-Daddy who is Daddy to me is one of y'all, he comes from about 35 miles from the canadian border in Greenville, Me on the Moosehead Lake.

But you are right its a RR moment...and Im loooovin it

-----Justin-----
1987 Tercel 2WD, 1983 Tercel 4WD
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Lol. Well, I'm not sure how you'll get it out, but good luck anyway. hehe.
Congrats.
Who is Cody?

Translator? I live 100 miles north of Pueblo.... ?Tu Habla Englais? (in a STRONG Coloradoan accent) lol... j/k. My uncle is a Mississippi man, and has an accent stronger than a guy who only moved there when he was 19 should. My aunt is a Dakotian.... WITH A MISSISSIPPI ACCENT? :shock:
I understand it fairly well... lol.
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

Congrat's!! I'm glad it worked out well for ya! I'm sure you'll be very happy with that engine!
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS