Ok so it's not a 4WD

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
gvr4

Ok so it's not a 4WD

Post by gvr4 »

So i was running through my bookmarks, and I have the old gasoline fumes website in there... and I found a link to this site. I thought I'd post up a pic of my old ride for some laughs at the very least. I have driven a lot of very fun cars, but I think that this was one of the best for sure -

oh and notice, if you look really hard there is a little spoiler on the hatch, has anyone else ever seen one of these? I found it on a car in the pull-a-part in seattle and i think it was pure luck.

ben
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

Welcome!
Well, it looks like you treat it like one, and if nothing else is, I say thats a ticket for membership! lol. Nice lighting setup you've got there!
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
TERCELCR

Post by TERCELCR »

:D DO YOU HAVE A GOOD CAR AND ACCESORIES,POST MORE PICTURES PLEASE :D
Mosquito
Advanced Member

Post by Mosquito »

Nice.

Wow, the glare on that hood must have been intense. . . .
Gasoline Fumes
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Gasoline Fumes »

Hey, I remember you! Didn't you tell me that the car was going to be in a magazine or something?
gvr4

Post by gvr4 »

yeah yeah! I've got the magazine too, the photo they put in is little (They used the pic w/ the car in it in the TOC, but not on the article page) but I think I can scan it in a blow it up a bit, I'll throw it up here.

ben
ctishman
Advanced Member

Post by ctishman »

Yeah, I'd say that's an honorary Tercel 4WD. Nice lights. What model are they?
gvr4

Post by gvr4 »

They are what you call el walmart special. For as cheap as they were they actually worked really well. They're 100w each, really bright, and sorta focused. The ones in the grill are 55w a piece, and there are two mounted under the bumper that you can't see, 40w a piece.

It was a fun car for sure, I sold it a couple of years ago and I'm trying to find it back!

ben