General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

Just fixed the forum so that you can upload/choose an avatar of your choice. Login to the forums, and on the top click on "Profile" and scoll down and there you'll see the avatar option :)

I'll also be getting more smiles and I'll look around today for a new look for the forum :P
GTSSportCoupe
Highest Ranking Member

Post by GTSSportCoupe »

Hey iCE, I just tried uploading my Avatar (which is the right size etc.), and I got a bunch of strange errors. Not sure what the prob is, but thought I'd let you know.

Cheers,

Nick
Current:
91 LJ78 Landcruiser EX5
95 A32 Maxima SE
Former:
87 AW11 MR2 Smallport 4AGZE
93 Taurus SHO ATX
86 AL25 SR5 6spd 4wd
90 AE92 GTS
82 KP61 SR5
85 MX73
87 AE86 GTS 4AGZE
85 AE86 GTS
83 AL21
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

yeah i enabled it but it doesn't like avatars for some reason lol - i'll get it sorted out later today :P
icE
Top Notch Member

Post by icE »

Alrighty I just installed a new style for the forums, and I edited the banner up top as well 8)

I also fixed the uploading avatar problem - so you can upload your custom avatars now :P If you need me to lessen the restrictions on the avatars (file size restricted to 120x120 I believe)

I browsed some topics and some of you have HUGE avatars that take up the whole page lol - put those images in your sigs and get smaller avatar pics if you would :) thanks ^_^

^ UPDATE: Actually I found that these avatars were huge because you were linking them from another website - and when it does that there isn't any size restrictions. I took this feature off so you are required to upload your avatar. If you have yours on another site, download it to you computer and resize it to 100x100 or so (max is 120x120) and upload it and you should be good to go 8)