Weber tuning

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
FH Bible

Weber tuning

Post by FH Bible »

Has anyone played with jettings and settings on these yet if so what are you running?
I am getting ready to tackle this one as I know that my carb is very rich and not set up right at all for my car.
Let me know your experiences.
j
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

i just ordered the jet kit and rebuild kit for mine, ill be installing it soon, and there ill see how it is set up
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come
FH Bible

Post by FH Bible »

I looked around and shops generaly want 120 bucks to set up the carb and I am a cheapo so that means I will be getting the jet kit as well. We can both put our findings here as we tune to help each other and others who have done the weber. Even though mine is a dfev the jets should be similar except mine may run larger because of the 5af.
j
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

dammed bastards, my courrier to guatemala lost my jet kit for my carb and my spacer and filter, and they wont give me my money back :x :x :x
today i have to go to see what will happen
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come