The Worlds Ugliest Car....

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

Inkyturbo
Top Notch Member

Post by Inkyturbo »

I say the Pontiac Aztek is uglier....
Josh G.

Joy is passing a brand new car at 80 in the fastlane, with your 22 year old Japanese economy car.

1983 Toyota Tercel Wagon (4WD, SR5)
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

I actually remember that car; it was introduced when I was (shudder) a Junior in HS. I recall there was talk of bringing it to the St. Louis Auto Show, but after one press release nothing more was heard of it. I do remember how the (American car) mags howled, though. I checked my back issues of Road & Track and Sports Cars Illustrated (later to become Car and Driver) for a report or even a chortle, but found nada. I would imagine Consumer Reports loved it, though...
I do think many cars of the "Golden" Fifties could give the Aztek a run for its money, though. Talk about "wretched excess" - and we actually thought they were pretty cool...
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

that is homer simpson{s car :D
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come
terceldude
Highest Ranking Member

Post by terceldude »

Homer Simpson's a dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a senior now, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I think the world's ugliest vehicle is an SUV. Pollutes 44 gallons of CO2 into the atmosphere, going up to the ozone layer and creating bigger holes in it, increasing chances of melonoma and severe sunburns!! Be it that! :angry:
K-Business
shogun
Highest Ranking Member

Post by shogun »

preach brother, FUCK BIG SUVs
tercel 4wd custom suspension, under drive pulley, vented brakes, cold air intake, and plenty more to come