86 Tercel 4WD SR5 for sale $2200 Fargo

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Jamminfargo
My tercel:: 86 Tercel 4WD SR5

86 Tercel 4WD SR5 for sale $2200 Fargo

Post by Jamminfargo »

Ok so you folks have been really helpful to me with the car I just registered here but the 86 4Runner Ive been trying to buy for months is now sitting in my driveway. I love the tercel and it runs well and gets better mpg and yada yada yada...but I can only manage to keep one of them. Brain says keep tercel but heart says 4Runner.

I have $2200 into her now that I added the 15" rims and corrected the tire issue. ..

Bought for $1600
$350 for 15" rims w tires. $105 for new tire to replace one with skidded flat spot. $45 for 15" fumigallo steelie to mount flat spot tire as a full size spare.

I also have the valve cover gasket and dizzy "O" ring gasket but they arent installed. Will include those gratis.

I also have a nice Subaru stereo with a separate 6 CD changer that will fit in the dash console I picked up for $30. Unsure about the CD changer tho. The guy said it skipped from time to time and may need repair.

I have pics of everything I found wrong with her and would be outside fixing those if I didnt have her big sister 4Runner already in the garage.

I dont want to negotiate a lower price as this is truly what I have into her and with the extra set of 13" steelies that have brand new Firestone Winterforce tires I think its a pretty decent deal for someone looking for a fun reliable car that has tons of miles left. Oh yeah...it has 190,000 miles.

I will have it posted on Craigslist at some point for $2350 (gives a buyer a bit of room to negotiate and feel better I spose) but I will post it here and on the ND rough riders 4WD facebook page at the $2200

You can call me at 512/470-4033 if you like and I can post more pictures any time.

Again- thanks for all the help and the laughs even tho I was only here for a couple weeks

John
Attachments
new rims 1.jpg
From the South but in Fargo because wife found her dream job
86 Tercel SR5 4WD (couldnt wait for that perfect rust free 22RE 4runner)
03 Mercury Marauder sold 4/5. In mourning
03 Altima 2.5SL (wifes cruiser)
Jamminfargo
My tercel:: 86 Tercel 4WD SR5

Re: 86 Tercel 4WD SR5 for sale $2200 Fargo

Post by Jamminfargo »

Sold to a friend in Fargo the will be joining this motley crew in short order. Kudos to all of you and enjoy
From the South but in Fargo because wife found her dream job
86 Tercel SR5 4WD (couldnt wait for that perfect rust free 22RE 4runner)
03 Mercury Marauder sold 4/5. In mourning
03 Altima 2.5SL (wifes cruiser)