Free headlight and turn signal bulbs-pickup only Boulder CO

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Free headlight and turn signal bulbs-pickup only Boulder CO

Post by hberdan »

I have a few free Tercel wagon composite 9004 hl bulbs, turn signal bulbs , and etc. bulbs that went with my recently departed 1987 wagon. Might be useful to a local wagon driver. The 9004s are used but worked when they were very carefully removed from the vehicle. Other bulbs are new in packages.
Anyway, they're free, just pick them up, as I will NOT ship em anywhere. Included are a pair of 9003 hl bulbs for a 2002 Saab 9-3, which is thankfully also gone. Alas, none of these will fit my new car. My loss, your gain.
Send me an email or pm to arrange this. If no one responds by the 1st of Feb 2014 I'll be tossing 'em into the Goodwill store bins.
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Re: Free headlight and turn signal bulbs-pickup only Boulder

Post by Petros »

good to hear from you hberdan. If no body locally gets them, I am planning a road trip in the next few months, could work out a breif visit on my way back, I will be happy to take them off your hands (and any other Tercel parts you want to unload). I have set no dates yet, but there is Tercel in Texas with my name on it that I have to bring home.

what are you driving now?
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Post by hberdan »

Howdy!
Good to hear from you!
When I sold my 87 last year I included all the spare parts with it; I was just cleaning out a shelf recently and found these bulbs. There are not enough of them to be worth the shipping expenses.
On the last day of 2011 I bought a 2012 Subaru Forester base model. First new car in my entire life! I kept the 87 wagon for about a year, until emissions testing revealed some problems, so I sold it to a nice kid from Wyoming where men are free and there is no emissions testing...
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member

Post by hberdan »

No longer available.