YOUR WEATHER AND ROYAL WEDDING

Post here about...well...anything!
solarlord
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1987 4wd Swiss model

YOUR WEATHER AND ROYAL WEDDING

Post by solarlord »

HI USA TYPE FOLKS- it seems we have been having your weather -for the last 4 to 5 weeks we have had endless sunshine no rain ,and we invented april showers- also it seems that you lot are quite interest in the royal wedding -well if you can work out a way to get our rain back ,we will ship; you out the royal couple if you throw in a few bucks (hang on they are worthless) or some gold teeth-ta DEREK
splatterdog
Highest Ranking Member

Re: YOUR WEATHER AND ROYAL WEDDING

Post by splatterdog »

Rain and a few snow flakes here and there still! Even have snow flakes forecasted for tomorrow night. We are going to jump straight in to summer I think.

As far as the Royals, I don't know ANYONE that gives a rats ass. You can keep them. I would rather it snowed all summer.

After 100's just died from tornado outbreaks, any wedding should be the last thing reported here. But, effed up priorities are the new norm.

Princess Di all over again....

Oh and thanks for bringing up the Royals to this fine forum. Don't ever do that again! You will never ever see them in a T4.
hberdan
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: Sold my 1987 Tercel Dlx 4x4 Wagon but miss driving it everyday. I don't miss working on it, though.

Post by hberdan »

Oh, I don't know, I think the Queen would look good driving around in a right hand drive wagon! With a big hat.

"Man's voice: Yoo arrr Mary, Queen of Scots?

Woman's voice: I am!

(sound of violent blows being dealt, things being smashed, awful crunching noises, bones being broken, and other bodily harm being inflicted. All of this accompanied by screaming from the woman.)

(music fades up and out)

Announcer: Stay tuned for part two of the Radio Four Production of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots", coming up...almost immediately....

Man: Hello! Well, it's just after eight o'clock, and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode."
"I'm high on the real thing: Powerful gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine."
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

hberdan wrote:Man: Hello! Well, it's just after eight o'clock, and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode."
I presume this was a penguin stamped at the Zoo? The unstamped ones still live, right next to the rare molting lions.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
emmahumpfritter
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 tercel 4wd

Post by emmahumpfritter »

The Royal inbreads should be shot in public...THAT I'd tune in for.
260K with no end in sight....
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

emmahumpfritter wrote:The Royal inbreads should be shot in public...THAT I'd tune in for.
HA! i love it. here in canada we actually pay to have those MFs come visit us, as if i give a good ol' howdie doodie about them coming here and waving to me. put my tax dollars to something useful rather than pay for a rich person's field trip, by golly.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Post by Petros »

you colonist are just getting way too uppity and need to be put in your place. What a bunch of ingrates, you could have had it all, all the best the world has to offer: British culture, french cuisine, and American technology. Instead you got American culture, British cuisine, and French technology.
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
solarlord
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1987 4wd Swiss model

Post by solarlord »

FOLKS in North america- this one is definately exciting a bit of interest !! any road up i still have some stuff like a toast rack with princes DI and Charles on the side to go with the penguins and rare molting lions on the tele top-DEC