Delta,B.C.

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Delta,B.C.

Post by toughtercel »

1986 toyota tercel 4x4 station wagon - saw in Craigslist , 1986 toyota tercel 4x4 station wagon 4 cly auto power sun roof stock roof rack 159.000 orig km aircared no rust 2nd owner very rare in this cond great in snow 2800.00 obo 604 617-4373
Indeed it a rare find that is "NO RUST " and low Km (at 100,000 miles) BUT automatic in Canada .
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Re: Delta,B.C.

Post by dlb »

ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

That's certainly one of the lowest to appear - 159K km = 99K miles!
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

I know of one with less than 80K miles...not up for sale though. '84 SR5 with the bronze ext and brown plaid interior....I drive by to make sure it's still there now and then.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

Toys4US
My tercel:: 87 Tercel SR5

Post by Toys4US »

I remember seeing this car for sale just a few months ago... from the original owner... it needed a exhaust.. and yes.. it is original kms. The guy was asking very little for the car, compared to the 2nd owner. I was considering buying it too at the time, but I've already had mine.. 87 SR-5 standard. I was thinking my wife could use this car... b/c its automatic. This guys is making more than double his money back.. I think it was like almost triple his money.
toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Post by toughtercel »

Thank you for load the picture up , davidlucasbarnes