For Sale in Portland, OR

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
deejay1272
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Navy Blue Tercel Wagon SR5 4x4 now with Weber 32/36!

For Sale in Portland, OR

Post by deejay1272 »

I love how this guy says that his Tercel is luxury! I think $1,700 is way too expensive for this one, but maybe the seller will deal...

---------------------------------------------------
I have a 1984 toyota tercel for sale. runs great, needs just a little carb work. Car is a 5 speed, 4 wheel drive, 4 door wagon. has great room, and the seat are in exceptional shape. It gets good mileage, I just need a bigger rig. Like an explorer. The stereo does not come with it. It has ac, but it doesn't work. tires are in decent shape, with a good spare. The window shield is just over a year old. The heater works perfectly. and the great thing about this car, is that it is a luxury model. runs very quiet inside. i am asking $1,700 or best. Cash only, no checks.

Kevin 503-656-0312

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/2153860882.html
---------------------------------------------------------
Beefsteak when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up, heaven when I die
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Re: For Sale in Portland, OR

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Well - it IS an SR5 and you know we SR5 owners snicker behind the backs of the DLX owners...
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain