83 4WD SR5

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Krunk
Advanced Member
My tercel:: 83 Toyota Tercel 4WD SR5 6 speed

83 4WD SR5

Post by Krunk »

I am thinking of selling my 83 terc. I have all maintenance records. All parts prior to my ownership where replaced with OEM toyota parts. I recently made 5 trips from Santa Rosa, Ca to Sacremento, Ca with absolutely no issues. Amazingly enough we got about 43 MPG on average for every trip( just passed 200k miles on these recent trips )

List of what I have done so far:

New paint job ( Almond satin Rustoleum) looks great.
New diff fluid ( Transmission fluid is in garage have not gotten to it yet ).
Valve adjustment.
Newly painted valve cover and replaced cover seal.
New brakes and brake lines all around.
New brake master cylinder.
New 02 sensor.
New EGR valve.
New air filter.
New vacuum lines.
New fuel filter.
New head lights.
New bulbs for entire car.
New catalytic converter.
New oil filter.
New front half shafts and seals.
New front main seal.
New front cam seal.
New timing belt.
New thermostat.
New radiator.
New plugs and wires.
New tires.
DOESN'T SMOKE.
On the sniffer dyno all the numbers are the same as the day it rolled off the line except for nox it jumps up suddenly. I have a temp sticker on it right now that gets it all the way through Febuary. I have done a lot of work to it since the last time I got it on the dyno. It should pass no problem now, nothing is clogged and everything is hooked up right and working.

Payed $900.00 for car put a lot into it and a lot of time, as you can see, make me an offer. Phadyd@gmail.com or text/call me 707-228-2380 Jay I can send pictures from my phone.

Thanks for looking ~ Krunk
Last edited by Krunk on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I told my wife the other day "Men will always buy a car/truck, spend more money on it then its worth(loving every minute of it) and then sell it for less then they spent on it, ITS WHAT WE DO!" There is nothing you can do.
deejay1272
Top Notch Member
My tercel:: 1985 Navy Blue Tercel Wagon SR5 4x4 now with Weber 32/36!

Re: 83 4WD SR5 for sale

Post by deejay1272 »

Sorry to hear about the bad news, Krunk. Your T4WD sounds like a great vehicle for someone on this list to buy and care for. Good luck with the sale.

(If you have difficulty selling it, then shoot me a PM and I may be convinced to take her off of your hands).
---------------------------------------------------------
Beefsteak when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up, heaven when I die