88 Wagon SR5 4WD (SOLD)

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
jcactus101
My tercel:: 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4x4

Re: 88 Wagon SR5 4WD (SOLD)

Post by jcactus101 »

Just curious - what did you get for your Tercel? I'm trying to sell mine as well, I have it listed at $2,500 right now (it comes with a lot of extras - 2 brand new sets of tires). Mine has almost 50K more miles than yours did, so I'm really wondering if I have a fair price set for it. Check it out, it's under the "Complete Cars For Sale" forum, at the very top. I'm trying to get rid of this thing quick hoping to get another car I've got my eyes on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jason
dlb
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '87 sr5, '83 dlx parts car

Post by dlb »

jason, i think $2500 is definitely on the high side for a tercel but yours is definitely worth the price--there are enough enthusiasts that someone would likely buy it. if you're in a hurry though, i would drop the price to $1900. there's my two cents.
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Quinn OK'd this...he was asking $2800 but, for a quick sale, sold it for $2450.
Personally, even having viewed this car BEFORE his work - it was worth it. The body work and painting necessary was done by a professional.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
jcactus101
My tercel:: 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4x4

Post by jcactus101 »

Thanks so much guys! I appreciate the advice! I really hate to sell my Tercel at all, but a Mitsubishi EVO has caught my eye, and I am needing the money for a down payment! Until it sells it will continue to be my project car, as I have so much fun working on it. I'd be very excited to get $2,500 for my car, and I hope it will go home with somebody that will love and appreciate it. Thanks again!

-Jason