A sad day. My Terc for sale

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

A sad day. My Terc for sale

Post by Mattel »

Hey guys,

It's not you - it's me, gotta sell. Heading to Japan for six months and gotta move on a bit, had a really bad 12months so-I'm kickstarting my world, Looks like i'm keeping the all-trac for now (or my Dad wants it!). It's been great in this little community. Thanks so much for your help. I'm reminiscing - remembering the spam invasions of 2007 that ICE, Arch and GTS (or was it 3ac power?) held off. The old crew that have been around for Eons like the aforementioned and DCN, The Frenchies! Takza and Typrus (Camry driver!?). Then the new guard from the North West, Petros, Splatter, Synth and Neu and all the rest of you. Sorry if I missed anyone. Anyway, just want to say thanks - your a great group, revel in each others diferences. WIll check in from time to time.

and if anyone on the forums wants this I can find out how much it is to freight to the states! I want to see someone try a RHD-LHD conversion!

I've put the original Carb and tyres on now for sale.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/pri ... el&trecs=4
_side.jpg
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Re: A sad day. My Terc for sale

Post by Petros »

Too bad you have to sell it, looks nice.

Shipping the whole car might be a bit expensive, but I take those good looking lightweight Euro bumpers off your hands. I would love to have a set.

Keep in touch, and let us know how the job in Japan works out. Post pictures!
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)
Mattel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 1988 Corolla 4wd Wagon (AKA Corolla All-trac) 5speed, AC, Power Sunroof, Windows, Mirrors, Steering, Locking, Diff Lock, 14" Corolla SX Alloys with Silica Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, 210,000kms

Post by Mattel »

Sold! that was quick - site unseen and off on the ferry to Tasmania, Gavin - the new owner has already looked at this site and now knows all about me :? anyway I hope he joins up and inundates you with technical questions as my pride and joy falls apart around him (kidding) - hope you make him feel welcome as his son attempts to avoid the amazing wildlife and steep hills of Van Diemans land - the vancouver island of Australia.

Thanks guys, not sure if this will be my last Tercel anyway.
Previous: 83 Tercel SR5 4wd, 84 Tercel SR5 4wd
88 Corolla 4wd Wagon 5speed, All power options, Fact Sunroof, Diff Lock, 14" SX Alloys, Hankook Tyres, 4afe, King Springs, Upgraded Headlights, Full Synth oils, Tow Bar, 210,000kms
takza
Highest Ranking Member

Post by takza »

Hey! Don't let those geisha girls take advantage of you. :D Been fun to hear about life down under.
Give a boy a gun-give a biatch a cell phone-and pretty soon you almost got yourself a police state.

Orwell said: War is peace! Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength...

toughtercel
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: 83 4WD with some SR5 equip

Post by toughtercel »

the vancouver island of Australia.
That a very interest name , I could not find in GOOGLE MAP, thank you for keeping me up .