1987 T4wd SR5 6 speed *BEEN SOLD*

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Crashmachine
My tercel:: 1987 Toyota tercel 4WD SR5 wagon; no mods needed. 1994 Toyota Tercel; 4efte 10psi

1987 T4wd SR5 6 speed *BEEN SOLD*

Post by Crashmachine »

Hi, I'm selling my 1987 T4wd SR5 6 speed. It has 277k miles on it. The body is rusty, but mechanically the car is in great condition. It starts everytime if not left to sit for a long time. It doesnt leak any oil except from the oil pressure sensor. I have put on a lot of new parts since i've owned the wagon; New front rotors and pads, 'newer' brake master cylinder and booster, new front axles, new wheel bearings (all 4), new winter tires when i bought the car (2 years ago), all engine seals were replaced, new TOYOTA radiator, new thermostat and toyota coolant, new oil pan, new plugs/wires, new gear lube front/rear, rebuilt the carb and drilled out the idle fuel adjustment plug.. Lots of work and it runs with out any concerns.

The interior is in great condition for its age, one of the better interiors ive seen in these cars. It has an aftermarket removable sunroof. Everything electrically works, A/C is not working needs new condensor. Has rear cargo cover. Vehicle was in an accident about 1 1/2 years ago. I pulled the front out as much as i could and installed a new TOYOTA glass head light assembly. The only thing left is the dent in the front bumper.

I'm asking $650 due to the parts on the car. Any questions please ask..

Last edited by Crashmachine on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its what you do when sh*t happens that makes you who you are.
kinda weird that i'm only one year older than my wagon..
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Re: 1987 T4wd SR5 6 speed

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Were you ever able to remove the shift lever? There was no followup from this Summer.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
Crashmachine
My tercel:: 1987 Toyota tercel 4WD SR5 wagon; no mods needed. 1994 Toyota Tercel; 4efte 10psi

Re: 1987 T4wd SR5 6 speed

Post by Crashmachine »

i never tried.. just said screw it, didnt want to mess with something that isnt broken
Its what you do when sh*t happens that makes you who you are.
kinda weird that i'm only one year older than my wagon..