Parting out 83 red SR5 4WD in Seattle WA

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: The General, 85 SR5 w/ Sunroof,Olive Drab paint, Black Interior, custom steel bumpers, Barto BC lift, 1.67L BUILT 3AC w/ Weber Carb. 346,000 miles and counting since restoration

Parting out 83 red SR5 4WD in Seattle WA

Post by SynthDesign »

I've finally gotten around to parting out my red wagon. 250K and no rust. This is the one I totaled last September by hitting a concrete slab in the road to avoid a larger possible accident. Interior is leopard print and will go into another car later. Bumpers are already on The General.
Just seein if anybody needs parts before it gets scrapped. I have already yanked the hood, driver rear door, engine n trans, rack and a few small pieces as well as anything mangled or bent from the accident. Plenty left. And yes, most of it is free to T4WD members.

Passenger Side front suspension is done, the rest of the car is great.

Also have a few different brown dashes if anybody wants them. Most stuff is there for little to no cost.

Sorry, unless you can make it worth my time, I'm not looking to pack and ship anything. Local pick up.
red boat 21.jpg
Last edited by SynthDesign on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vintage and Classic Toyota; Have you loved your Toyota today?
2016 Toyota Tacoma Quad Cab LB TRD OffRoad
2005 Toyota Sienna, work van
85 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd (The General)
85 Toyota Tercel GTS 4wd (4AGE Swap)
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
83 Mazda RX-7 Mariah Widebody
smilesforu
My tercel:: 83 4wd sr5 wagon 120k

Re: Parting out 83 red SR5 4WD in Seattle WA

Post by smilesforu »

is that a custom rear bumper with hitch? my tercel is down waiting on a intermediate steering link in shipping (fingers crossed its the right part this go around)... is your intact and manual?
SynthDesign
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: The General, 85 SR5 w/ Sunroof,Olive Drab paint, Black Interior, custom steel bumpers, Barto BC lift, 1.67L BUILT 3AC w/ Weber Carb. 346,000 miles and counting since restoration

Re: Parting out 83 red SR5 4WD in Seattle WA

Post by SynthDesign »

Sorry, power steering. And yep, custom Bumpers with a 2" receiver hitch.
Vintage and Classic Toyota; Have you loved your Toyota today?
2016 Toyota Tacoma Quad Cab LB TRD OffRoad
2005 Toyota Sienna, work van
85 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd (The General)
85 Toyota Tercel GTS 4wd (4AGE Swap)
85 Toyota MR2 (Blu)
83 Mazda RX-7 Mariah Widebody