86 4wd wagon

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Linkzee
My tercel:: 86 Toyota Tercel Wagon

86 4wd wagon

Post by Linkzee »

Hey Everybody,

I am new to this site, but recommended by another user. A couple of months ago, I bought an 86 toyota tercel 4wd Wagon in Seattle, WA. Since then, I have made the following repairs: new head gasket, water pump, timing belt, and lower and upper radiator tubes w/ new clamps, flushed radiator, oil change and new oil filter, cleaned and adjusted carb. Overall I have spent a total of $950, and am looking to sell it for that much. The body is good, with a small dent near the gas cap. The car is light gray. I do know that the car needs a new tailpipe, and a gasket to seal the pipe between the converter and exhaust manifold. I have a quote on this fix and it amounts to 150, which i would be willing to spend and then add that to the price I am asking, or if you would like to do the repair yourself then that is fine too. There is a small oil leak that I think is coming from the seal on the oil pan. The clutch needs replacing as well.

I am selling this car because I need one that I can drive A LOT for work. I really like this car and I could be wrong about it's abilities but nevertheless am looking for an owner that loves these cars.

Thanks!