Two Tercel4wd for the price of one!

This forum is for cars that run, or at least are close to running. This isn't for parting out complete cars.
Petros
Highest Ranking Member
My tercel:: '84 Tercel4wd w/extensive mods

Two Tercel4wd for the price of one!

Post by Petros »

looks like a good buy, both looks like good fixers, could double your money with a bit of work.

Just posted on CL seattle.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1759745695.html

from the listing:

I have for sale two Toyota Tercel SR5 wagons. These are the model with selectable 2WD/4WD and an extra low granny gear in 4WD, making it a 6 speed. These would make great parts cars for your current Tercel4WD, or a cheap and unique old Toyota project. There are also some spare parts (belts, filters, etc), custom made window shades for the back section of the car, a Thule rack as well as two sets of bars for the factory roof racks, and a Chiltons repair guide plus the original owner's manual for the '84.

'86 White Toyota Tercel SR5 Wagon- 194,xxx miles. Currently my daily driver, though I wouldn't take it on any long trips as it is. Weak compression in one cylinder, exhaust leak, finicky carb, etc. Needs work but it could be a good deal for someone who can work on it themselves. Four Toyo 800 Ultra premium touring tires, front with %40 tread, back with %85+, all on good rims, and has a good donut spare. All glass is in good shape. Transmission and clutch are both in good shape. New CV joints and 1/2shafts, new timing belt, and new head gasket all less than 5000 miles ago.

'84 Gold Toyota Tercel SR5 Wagon- 326,xxx miles. Ran and drove when it was parked last summer, you may be able to drive it onto your trailer or truck with some starter fluid and a jump.

I have titles and keys for both, tabs current on both ('84 gold expires in August). I want to sell them as a pair, and I won't part them out. prefer email or text 206.551.4057
'87 Tercel 4wd SR5 (current engine swap project)
'84 Tercel 4wd (daily driver, with on going mods)
'92 Mazda MPV 4wd (wife's daily driver)
'85 Tercel 4wd DLX auto(daughter's daily driver)
'01 Honda Civic (other daughter's daily driver)