Boulder/Denver area parts car

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
skyerunner
Advanced Member
My tercel:: Current: 1986 SR5 "El Phantasmo" Previous: White 1983 4wd that used to be my Grandmas

Boulder/Denver area parts car

Post by skyerunner »

I was just out at Pull-n-Save in Aurora yesterday and there was a silver/blue '83 wagon there. I pulled the shift lever, some frame parts, the aftermarket speakers, and a few other things, but it still has some pretty good stuff in there. The trans seemed to be in quite good condition, and I almost thought about taking it just 'cause. It had an intact TVSV valve too that I was unable to pull with the tools I had (didn't want to destroy it w/ a crescent if someone else could use it).
Cheers,
JB
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
Highlander
Top Notch Member

Re: Boulder/Denver area parts car

Post by Highlander »

Skye- How was the rear hatch? my '83 silver/blue SR5 is rusted to infinity at the SR5 label.
'83 SR5-299K, -tRusty!
'85 SR5-265K--GOLD
'85 SR5-285K-- GOLD-New engine!
'85 SR5-238K -- Teal-Killed by a DD
'58 and '62 Austin-Healey Sprites
Typrus
Highest Ranking Member

Post by Typrus »

My 86 hatch is nigh on rust-free.... Again, sorry on my delay posting pics. Haven't been home.
RIP 10-07- 1984 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

RIP 04-05- 1986 Toyota Tercel SR5 4wd Wagen 6 speed

1st Terc- 1987 Tercel SR5 4wd Wagon 6-speed, Sadly cubed

1985 Tercel Standard 4wd Wagon w/ 3-speed auto, Living a happy life in Boulder last I knew
skyerunner
Advanced Member
My tercel:: Current: 1986 SR5 "El Phantasmo" Previous: White 1983 4wd that used to be my Grandmas

Post by skyerunner »

ummm... not great. Lets just say I tried to get under the "tercel 4WD" logo with a screwdriver and as soon as I touched it the logo fell off... Not terrible though...
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver