Selling my beauty 87 Tercel, Loaded with goodies

General discussion about our beloved Tercel 4WD cars
trevmountain
My tercel:: 1987 SR5 4wd, 2 inch exhaust

Selling my beauty 87 Tercel, Loaded with goodies

Post by trevmountain »

So I'm selling my beloved Tercel. I'm putting it out to you guys cuz I want her to go to a good home. So here is the low down. Bought the car a few years ago at 150k from a mechanic. He was the mechanic for the car for years. The owners of the car then decided to sell it so he bought it from the owners. He was going to give it to his kid for a starter car but she ended up taking off and getting married so I bought it from him. He used Mobil 1 synthetics for the oil changes and did every repair on the car for most of it's life.

When I got ahold of it I immediatly drained all the fluids underneath and transfered over to amsoil in everything. I upgraded to the Weber carb and K and N cap. I redid the exhaust all the way with 1 1/2" or 2" can't remember which right now, new high flow cat and gibson muffler. It runs perfect and gets up and goes. I get a consistant 28-30 mpg here in Jackson Wyoming. Ive gotten as good as 35 on the highway. Tires are in good shape. Everything works perfect. Other parts ect that I have done recently include, timing belt at 170k, both CV axles, new windshield, new rear brakes, {front brakes still look fine} Freshly Tuned with cap, rotor, wires, plugs, fuel filter, PCV valve. It doesn't leak oil very solid car, lot's of life to give. This car is ready to go and I want to get 1500.00 for it. Give me a call 307-413-4355[img}
Last edited by trevmountain on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
trevmountain

Re: Selling my beauty 87 Tercel, Loaded with goodies

Post by trevmountain »

Having trouble with pics, I'll try and get some up tonight.
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Good Luck! The car sounds nicely sorted out.
Sorry to see you go; you've been a good contributor.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain
trevmountain

Post by trevmountain »

Thanks. And I don't think I'm gone forever. I'll get another one someday even if I have to rebuild it up from parts. Gotta love the terc.

Anyway here is the link to KSL classifieds where you can see the pics ect.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=&nid=4 ... ad=1523177